Saturday, March 14, 2015

MARGUERITE BLUSH

       I wasn't able to make a welcoming remark about Marguerite Blush, and it is more than proper to give a an overview of what the blog is all about. The past three years had been feeling burned out. I'm not able to write properly for my book which I started writing since I was 11. The mettle that I nurtured was suddenly fuming out, and so I began to question how is it possible that I'm only 19 and I'm already feeling uninspired? I came around with the conclusion that maybe things have not been what I've always imagined it to be, that everything else in my life has become more than a routine of:

"Waking up, polishing one's self, food consumption, overload of academics, leisure/ entertainment and sleep."

     However this blog will not encapsulate that same old cycle, mainly all of what life should not be. Marguerite Blush is where I want to vent all the fun surprises and tales of my mini adventures in life. It's my peachy online crib where I will document how I will arrive to be the woman I want to be hopefully in the near future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment